• Monday, August 07, 2006

    Summer Vacation 2006 Day 5



    On our last full day of vacation we went back to Newport and went to the OSU Hatfield Marine Science Center.
    Interestingly enough, it was much more entertaining than the actual aquarium. We got to see lots of neat things like a octopus in the lobby and the hands on exhibit where you can touch aneome and other sea life.
    I met a nice intern named Alyssa who let me take a picture with her and LadyDragonfly's cousin Tyler.
    We had a good time also doing some shopping in Depoe Bay. I tasted some nice wine there and will enter the picture as soon as I can (it's on LadyDragonfly's Mom's camera).

    Friday we made our way home, LadyDragonfly's family stopped at the Evergreen Air Museum to see the Spruce Goose but we didn't stop with them, so I have no pictures of that.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home