• Monday, August 14, 2006

    Little dog lost and found









    Yesterday, since it was such a nice day, I decided to walk to my Tai Chi class.
    There is a park on my way and I cut through it thinking it would be a shortcut.
    While I was walking a dog came running up to me. He didn't have a collar or any tags. However, he was really friendly and a little rambunctious. I called LadyDragonfly and she took me to her veterinarian so we could check for a microchip.
    Dr. Claus found one so we called the owners. They said the dog's name was Molokai and that they were tired of him running away and wanted to know if Dr. Claus would put him down! After some discussion with LadyDragonfly and myself, we asked Dr. Claus if he could get the owners to sign Molokai over to me. The owners agreed and came to the office to release ownership. We changed the microchip information to be my information and now I am the proud owner of a lovely dog. We've been busy bonding, and I will post more about it soon.

    5 Comments:

    At 8/14/2006 04:17:00 PM, Blogger Gage the Bunny said...

    Hey Mal! Welcome to the world of accidental dogs!

    Very cute doggie! Hope you two are having fun bonding! Are you bringing him with you when you come out for Xmas?

     
    At 8/15/2006 01:04:00 PM, Blogger marrigolden said...

    Wow! Way to save the puppy race.

    Cute puppy.

     
    At 8/19/2006 09:34:00 PM, Blogger Gage the Bunny said...

    Hey Mal! So how's Molokai? How're you handling dog ownership? Hope all is well! More Molokai pictures!

     
    At 8/26/2006 09:53:00 AM, Blogger Clara said...

    hey nice to meet you !!!

     
    At 8/26/2006 09:55:00 AM, Blogger negrito said...

    happy to see i am not the only one to do a blog like this, we should form a community !!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home