• Thursday, August 31, 2006

    Me and the Dog on my back

    It's been awhile since I posted. I've been busy with Molokai, and LadyDragonfly has been working too much and hogging the computer.

    I was trying to sleep in this morning.



    When suddenly I feel something heavy land on my chest and something wet on my face.



    Apparently Molo decided I'd slept enough and it was time to go outside. I called to LadyDragonfly and told her that Molo needed to go out.



    She called to me from the other room, that it was my dog and my responsibility and anyway she'd had to get up early with Lobo already.

    Molo was in a hurry and hardly let me get dressed in my robe and slippers before he was dragging me down the stairs.



    We fortunately made it outside in time, which is a good thing because I can't imagine what the clean up would have been like and what LadyDragonfly would have said.





    Molo and I are going to go camping for the holiday weekend. I'll post some pictures of that as soon as we get back. I'll make sure LadyDragonfly lets me use the computer even if I have to take a page from my favorite girl bunny Lady Kumo's book. All I can say is it's a good thing Gage doesn't taste good.

    3 Comments:

    At 8/31/2006 08:36:00 PM, Blogger Gage the Bunny said...

    Hey Mal!

    Just wait until you have TWO dogs! Good times.

    Love the ducky pjs, by the way. :) See you in December!!!

     
    At 9/01/2006 11:35:00 AM, Blogger marrigolden said...

    Wow, you seriously look like you tied one on big time the night before.

    Which would explain the disorientation and general feelings of discombobulation.

    Maybe I should get me a doggie to wake me up every morning. That would be hip. I be they are total chick magnets too.

     
    At 9/25/2006 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

    I just discovered you site. I hope you update again soon!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home