• Wednesday, November 01, 2006

    Quick Update, More by the weekend



    Hi Everyone. Just a quick update to let you know that I am still alive. My camping trip was great, but I managed to accidentally delete the pictures. I had hoped to get up there again before winter set in, but no luck. I met a great girl named Serenity at Tai Chi and she's going to move in with me! She's an interesting character, apparently she's a pixie and has been alive for 200 years. How cool is that?
    I'm hoping to get some pictures of us together soon. I also have pictures of my new puppy from Voltaire's litter. His name is Bourdain.

    Meanwhile, here is a picture of me and LadyDragonfly at the Oregon Aquarium on our vacation.

    More soon, I promise.

    Mal

    1 Comments:

    At 11/02/2006 07:33:00 AM, Blogger marrigolden said...

    Oh, it is so good to know that the puppy made it to you safe.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home