• Tuesday, November 07, 2006

    Puppy Love





    I admit I was a bit apprehensive about the arrival of Voltaire's puppy from Gage. Not because of the puppy really, but because I was a little afraid that he wouldn't get along with Molokai. Wow, was I wrong. They are inseparable, I can't go anywhere with out running into both of them, and they have the tendency to always be underfoot. They're so cute though, and very cuddly. The new guy's name is Bourdain (after the chef Anthony Bourdain). If you don't like the name, blame LadyDragonfly. After bemoaning the fact to her that I was having problems coming up with a name she made a bet with me, that if I couldn't come up with a name by the time the puppy arrived that I she would pick one out. Needless to say, I couldn't come up with anything, so there ya go.
    I told her I could call him Tony, but she told me in no certain terms that wouldn't work. I have no idea why.

    I've been really busy trying to find a place for Serenity to put her things. After we get her settled, I'll get around to telling the story of how we ended up as roommates. It's all very exciting. We have a whole bunch in common and she's a kick to spend time with. More on that later though. I have to run to bowling, and will try to post more then or tomorrow.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home